- Test Results: 10mg THC
- Tested By: Harrens | harrenslab.com
- Instagram: @3leafedibles
- Website: 3leafedibles.com
3Leaf Edibles impressed me the minute I set eyes on their product line. Packaged in a sleek, black jar, each low-dose, bite-sized treat is individually labeled and wrapped in gold foil. Their current selection includes coconut oatmeal cookies and quinoa granola bites; both options elevate the user’s state of mind without raising health concerns.
3Leaf Edibles appeals to the diet-conscious cannabis user, utilizing only natural ingredients and no added sugar. Instead, each delectable edibles’ sweetness comes from fruit, honey and agave nectar. All ingredients in their treats are sourced in California, including the cannabis, which hails from the Emerald Triangle.
- New Amsterdam Naturals: 9021 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034
- Apothecary 420: 15374 Dickens St, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- Evergreen: 1320 E Edinger Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705