- Test Results: 150mg THC per package | 75mg THC per truffle
- Tested By: C4 Laboratories
- Distillate By: White Mountain Health Center
- Truffle By: Amy and Al’s Edibles
- Instagram: @amy_n_als_ediblesaz
Oreo Truffles by Amy and Al’s
Opening my fridge after a long day, I pull out a box of Amy and Al’s Edibles 150mg THC Oreo Truffles and slide one of two 75mg THC morsels from their case. Smelling of rich, delicious cocoa and airy cream, I sink my teeth into the first tantalizing truffle, sending my taste buds into a frenzy of pleasure. I savor the dense, buttery fudge, filling my mouth with exquisite flavors of decadent chocolate and creamy cannabis, as endorphins are released in my brain—pure bliss.
A few minutes later, I can feel that familiar feeling slide over me as a smile spreads across my face. My muscles begin to release their stress and tension until my body is fully relaxed and my back pain becomes manageable. Confident, I decide to indulge in my second culinary confection, putting an end to my frantic thought process and crippling anxiety for the rest of the evening.
- White Mountain Health Center: 9420 W Bell Rd #108, Sun City, AZ 85351
- Ponderosa Releaf: 9240 W Northern Ave #103B, Glendale, AZ 85305
- Herb’n Dispensary: 2601 W Dunlap Ave #18, Phoenix, AZ 85021