- Test Results: .76% THC | 15.67% CBD
- Sativa/Indica: 60% Sativa | 40% Indica
- Tested By: ChemHistory | chemhistory.com
- Instagram: @yerba.buena.farms
- Twitter: @YerbaBuenaOr
- Website: yerbabuena.com
Blue Dragon Desert Frost by Yerba Buena
This strain’s never-ending name doesn’t do it justice. Blue Dragon (Dj Short’s Blueberry x Sour Diesel) x Desert Frost is a multi-dimensional combination of satisfying fragrances. I unscrewed my mason jar of flower and was hit with the aroma of a blueberry garden heavy with fruit and fresh with rain; earthy, sweet, inviting.
I first tried this versatile, high-CBD strain at night—I had a headache and needed a good night’s sleep. The inhale was smooth, like breathing warm summer air. The effect was calming, relaxing and pain-relieving, and upon waking I was refreshed, not foggy. I then tried it in the morning, wanting to test the strain’s sativa side, and felt comfortably at ease, yet able to focus on my mundane kitchen cleaning projects. Anything that makes cleaning the knobs on my stove an enjoyable activity is priceless, in my book!
- Sweet Relief Astoria: 1444 Commercial St., Astoria, OR 97103
- The Herb Center: 2205 NE Division St., Bend, OR 97701
- Electric Lettuce NorthEast: 203 NE Weidler St., Portland, OR 97232