- Test Results: 74.08% THC | 0.43% CBD
- Tested By: Goat Labs | goatlabs.co
- Instagram: @cedarcreekcannabis
- Website: cedarcreekcannabis.com
Blue Dream Terp Sauce by Cedar Creek Cannabis
I woke up the other morning and went through my normal weekday routine as of late: down a cup of coffee, dab off my e-nail and head to the gym. Yeah, that’s right, I’m trying to get back into shape — don’t judge me! — and this Blue Dream Terp Sauce from Cedar Creek Cannabis kept me on track and motivated.
Usually, when I dab first thing, my morning doesn’t go this smoothly … sometimes I find myself just high AF walking around, forgetting what I was doing. Like most sativas, this was a motivating strain, but it offered a pleasantly slow build-up and come-down. And the consistency was perfect for dabbing — not too runny, not too hard, with a clean, golden-y amber tint. The smooth, well-balanced taste has a slightly fruity note, true to the Blue Dream lineage we all know and love.
- The Green Shelf: 400 S Main St., Ellensburg, WA 98926
- Walla Walla Weedery: 728 Irene St., Walla Walla, WA 99362
- Locals Canna House: 9616 E Sprague Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99206