- Test results: 10mg THC per chocolate | 100mg THC per box
- Tested by: Gobi Labs | gobianalytical.net
- Instagram: @bluekuduedibles
- Website: bluekudu.com
Chocolate Bonbons by Blue Kudu
Blue Kudu chocolate bars have been a personal favorite of mine for years! Their quality, unique flavors and sleek packaging makes them one of my most highly recommended brands. I was so excited when I heard they were releasing a new chocolate, and even more excited to try them for myself. Introducing Blue Kudu’s two new Bonbons — a smooth milk chocolate filled with peanut butter crème, as well as a decadent dark chocolate filled with sweet and salty caramel.
As with all Blue Kudu products, these chocolates are made from scratch and sourced from Rainforest Alliance and fair trade farms. They also utilize an alcohol extraction method which allows them to truly harness the full medicinal benefits and cannabinoids of the plant. The chocolates have a rich, creamy flavor — no cannabis taste! — and make for a fun, engaging high.
- The Farm: 2801 Iris Ave, Boulder, CO 80301
- All Verde Natural locations
- All Maggie’s Farm locations