Cold Brew Hard Candy by Elbe’s Edibles
Imagine all of the decadent palatable vices, in one entity, and you have what elbe’s edibles has created in their Cold Brew Hard Candy — coffee, sugar, cannabis, cream, butter and sea salt combined into cubes of canna-fantasy. I had no idea what to expect when I popped the first square in my mouth. I sucked on it, rolling the block around my mouth, trying to figure out if I tasted chocolate or vanilla, coffee or butterscotch, until I ended my guessing with a satisfying chomp. I felt like the owl from the Tootsie Roll commercial when he was asked how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll — my answer is, let’s keep trying, elbe’s edibles gives us 10 candies per container for a reason!
- An edible with multiple personalities, perfect for any occasion.
- Easy to transport, consume and share in any space.
- May cause indecisive panic when you can’t decide whether or not to savor them or inhale them.
- Natural Wonders: 1402 SE Cesar Estrada Chavez Blvd., Portland, OR 97214
- Rose City Wellness: 214 NW Couch St., Portland, OR 97209
- Brothers Cannabis: 3609 SE Division St., Portland, OR 97202