- Test Results: 21.6% THC | .5% CBD
- Indica/Sativa: 60% India | 40% Sativa
- Tested By: Green Grower Labs | greengrowerlabs.com
Cookie Puffs by Sweetwater Farms
“Another Cookie strain?” I first thought when I received Sweetwater Farms’ Cookie Puffs for review. But to my pleasant surprise, this is a cookie strain that looks — and acts — nothing like its Cookie lineage predecessors.
There’s a noticeably dark purple hue to the tight, hand-trimmed flower; with bright orange hairs contrasting the rich purple undertones, the trichomes light up like stars in the desert night sky. The strain’s terpene profile consists of the standard terps found in most OG Kush-dominant lines: myrcene, caryophyllene and humulene. Caryophyllene, which is a sought-after terpene for me, is perfect for relieving pain and restlessness, as well as inducing an appetite. I was content with Cookie Puffs’ mellow vibe, but could have been active if needed. This strain would be perfectly paired with a nice hike into the mountains and a nap in a meadow. Hammock life, engage!
- TreeHouse Club: 14421 E Trent Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- Cinder – Downtown Spokane: 927 W 2nd Ave Ste A, Spokane, WA 99201