Crystal Coma by Pura Vida
Crystal Coma hash rosin from Pura Vida Cannabis sure is a treat. This sativa-dominant strain is rare to find and has quite an elusive genetic history. Hailing from somewhere in California, word on the street (actually, Leafly) is that it sprouted from Cheese and Skunk #1 varieties. Pura Vida’s pheno has definitely strayed from its purported lineage and offers a sweet, floral and citrus scent that tastes so — so! — sweet. With an earthy and fruity aftertaste that lingers on exhale, I immediately had to take a moment to collect my thoughts. I felt a bit dazed and euphoric, which quickly melted into a creative flow with a solid boost of creative energy — I found myself enjoying this hash in the morning with my coffee.
- Local Roots Marijuana: 23221 Edmonds Way A, Edmonds, WA 98026
- Zips Cannabis: 3213 S 38th St., Tacoma, WA 98409
- Trove Cannabis: 218 N Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225
- The Green Nugget: 322 E Francis Ave., Spokane, WA 99208
- Spokane Green Leaf: 9107 N Country Homes Blvd #13, Spokane, WA 99218