Do-si-dos by CannaOrganix
With a major coating of trichomes obscuring its underlying deep lavender and lime hues, this nug of Do-si-dos from CannaOrganix in Sequim, Washington has some serious bag appeal. If the gummed up trichomes on the inside of the bag aren’t a great enough indication of the quality this bud has to offer, its pungent, sweet and spicy tones will ease your mind. As an indica- leaning hybrid, this strain gets its genetics from GSC and Face Off OG, and very much reminds me of the lineage from which it was created. Starting off with a cerebral and euphoric buzz in the front of the head and fading into an overpowering full body high, this is definitely a product for the experienced … or possibly even the adventurous!
- Emerald Leaves: 2702 6th Ave., Tacoma, WA 98406
- Greenside Recreational – Des Moines: 23407 Pacific Hwy S, Des Moines, WA 98198
- The Pot Zone: 1703 SE Sedgwick Rd #113, Port Orchard, WA 98366
- Clutch Cannabis: 11537 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98178
- Satori South: 2804 E 30th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
- Happy Time: 1701, 1315 N 1st St., Yakima, WA 98901