- Test Results: 81.47% THC
- Tested By: Evio Labs
- Resin: Willamette Valley Alchemy
- Flower: DogHouse
- Instagram: @willamettevalleyalchemy
- Website: willamettevalleyalchemy.com
Dogwalker Diamonds Live Resin by Willamette Vallet Alchemy and DogHouse
My coworkers at the dispensary have been buzzing about this stuff! I had a chance to chat with Brice, owner of Willamette Valley Alchemy, about their Dogwalker Diamonds. With flower cultivated by DogHouse Farms, WVA created a live resin of unusually high quality—a rare treat for the average consumer.
The robust floral scent has an underlying woody note, and the color is very light compared to other concentrates. The saucy texture tells my mouth I’d better be ready for this. Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve had my taste buds smacked around like that. I was almost overwhelmed—but in a sublime way. The intense pine flavor lingered in my mouth well after the dab was gone and the effects hit immediately, striking a balance between a nice head buzz and a relaxing body high that lasted a couple of hours. If you’re a flavor-chaser who needs a balanced high, I recommend you seek out a couple grams of Dogwalker Diamonds before they’re gone!
- Twenty After Four Wellness Center: 420 Blair Blvd., Eugene, OR 97402
- Green Cross Cannabis Emporium: 4550 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR 97302
- Electric Lettuce SouthWest: 1450 SW Marlow Ave., Portland, OR 97225