- Volume/Weight: 1 oz
- Organic/All Natural Mentions: 100% organic
- Awards: 2nd Place Emerald Cup 2017 Winner in Topicals Category
- Instagram: @flowerpowertopicals
- Website: flowerpowerhealing.com
Force Field Skin Serum by Flower Power
Flower Power advocates for our largest organ and first line of defense: our skin. Their artisan Force Field Skin Serum consists of hydrosols (similar to essential oils), matcha extract, full-spectrum, sun-grown cannabis, moringa and squalane oil, hyaluronic acid and pearl powder, as well as a therapeutic-grade essential oil blend for cell hydration and regeneration.
Deeply restorative, using this serum feeds distressed skin. I get dry skin when traveling, and coming home to the Force Field Skin Serum after a plane trip helped smooth mystery spots. The cream has an uplifting, light and fresh aroma, resulting from a beautifully balanced synergy of Roman chamomile, pink pepper and elemi, palmarosa and frankincense essential oils. Rubbing in the serum while breathing deeply is refreshing.
Advocates for the environment, Flower Power is a diversified homestead in Mendocino County. They cultivate high-quality, sun-grown cannabis alongside a diverse polyculture of annual and perennial plants. Avid companion planters, they maintain orchards of fruits, nuts and berries with honeybees and a native pollinator habitat. Flower Power is a reliable, single-source, seed-to-salve, cannabis wellness line with products you’ll feel good about using.
- Harvest on Geary: 4811 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94118
- Emerald Pharms: 13771 US-101, Hopland, CA 95449
- Sava: California statewide delivery, getsava.com