- Test Results: 76.5% THC
- Tested By: Harrens | harrenslab.com
- Instagram: @eden_extracts | @pharaohpharms
- Website: edenextracts.com | pharaohpharms.com
Forbidden Fruit Diamond Line Cartridge by Eden Extracts X Pharaoh Farms
EdenExtracts’ exclusive collaboration with Pharaoh Pharms has resulted in the Forbidden Fruit Diamond Line Cartridge. From its sturdy, sleek design to itswhite, industrial chic vibe — not to mention the velvety clouds it produces — it’s quickly become one of my favorite vape pens. Multiple vents allow blissfully maximized airflow; the vaporizer functions like a wine aerator, producing a smooth, potent hit with every pull.
Ok, so the vape is pristine, but what about the concentrate itself? Theextract is one of the clearest and lightest in color that I’ve seen. The indica-dominant Forbidden Fruit is a cross between Cherry Pie andTangiethat tastes sweet, tropical and earthy. Thanks to Forbidden Fruit’scrisp, clean taste and clear, cerebral high, this pen will be my go-to when I want to feel mentally stoned, physically relaxed and pain-free while my stress melts away.
- Garden of Eden: 21227 Foothill Blvd, Hayward, CA 94541
- Berkeley Patients Group: 2366 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702
- Airfield Supply Co.: 1190 Coleman Ave, San Jose, CA 95110