- Test Results: 22-26% THC
- Indica/Sativa: 50% Indica | 50% Sativa
- Tested By: Testing Technologies | testing-technologies.net
- Instagram: @freddysfuego
- Website: freddysfuego.com
LA Cookies by Freddy’s Fuego
The first thing I noticed about LA Cookies was the color. Running one of the dense buds through my grinder resulted in a fine, tropical-colored dope salad, practically glimmering with shades of purple, tendrils of orange and white frost. It smells and tastes a little more citrusy than its name might suggest, with some added vanilla, à la cream soda.
This hybrid from Freddy’s Fuego is relaxing, but not sleep-inducing. Its numbing, happy head high left my body agile enough for some mild physical activity. My partner and I took rips from our bubbler before a walk around the neighborhood at dusk — the perfect application of LA Cookies, in my opinion, as it left us enjoying good conversation and raring to return home for some munchies before bed.
- Have a Heart Belltown: 115 Blanchard St., Seattle, WA 98121
- The Bakeréé: 74 S Lucile St., Seattle, WA 98134
- Lux Pot Shop Ballard: 4912 17th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107