Designed with function and durability in mind, Geopot fabric pots combine excellent breathability for heat regulation, high drainage and sturdy construction to deliver a long-lasting, dependable fabric pot product. The geotextile fabric is made from BPA-free plastics, and the marine-grade thread performs season after season—in even the harshest salt and moisture-laden conditions!
Geopot fabric pots boast some of the thickest fabric material on the market, and are easily reusable and washable at the end of a season. Available with handles and in Velcro Transplanter variations, Geopot fabric pots can be utilized for every stage of plant life. These pots are also available in sizes up to 1000 gallons.
Reasons why you want to use Geopot fabric pots for your grow:
- Best aerated fabric pots on the market, promoting healthy root zones and development of feeder roots through air pruning, increasing your plants’ ability to absorb available nutrients, which means better buds and higher yields.
- Allows proper water drainage preventing root rot and development of anaerobic pathogens. The fabric material also naturally keeps the rootzone cool.
- Promotes a healthy environment for beneficial microbials.
- Durable, washable and reusable for up to five cycles, making them economical and a great buy for commercial and personal growers alike.
- Self-supporting square bottom design maximizes your square footage, which means more plants and no wasted space.
- Strong marine-grade stitching on handles and quad-stitch seams prevents tearing, allowing you to move them around with no worries.
- Lastly, Geopot is a Quality-Focused product! The Geopot line was created to meet the needs of serious cultivators that required a durable and reliable fabric garden pot. Our goal is to help all cultivators achieve the best possible results.
The Geopot line offers various styles and has a fabric pot to meet the needs of any cultivator. Geopot fabric pots are also available in Tan for those looking to provide extra reduction in root zone temperature.
The Geoplanter is a raised bed system designed for growers who expect quality, durability and longevity out of a raised bed. The Geoplanter offers the benefits of air-pruning fabric pots, coupled with rugged durability unmatched by any other fabric raised beds. Geoplanters can last upwards of four grow cycles, so they are perfect for rigorous outdoor applications as well as highly controlled indoor applications. No-till gardening can be done indoors or outdoors using Geoplanter fabric raised bed systems, and can run multiple cycles without having to change out your soil. The porous fabric means you can even use Geoplanter products in flood-and-drain or drain-to-waste-style systems, as they fit perfectly in most standard flood trays. Available with customizable trellis kits and in sizes up to 4’ x 8’.
Geopot also manufactures specialty fabric pots, such as the Squat Pot, a short and wide version of the Geopot perfect for maximizing horizontal space and growing multiple plants in a single container.
The G-Lite is a great option for commercial-scale grows, as it couples the durable design of Geopot with a lighter fabric stock, offering the same great air pruning features at a more economical price range.
To learn more about the fabric pots offered by Geopot, visit their website at geopot.com, or call Left Coast Wholesale for wholesale, commercial and bulk orders at 1.800.681.1757