- Test Results: 36.3mg THC per bonbon
- Tested By: Confident Cannabis
- Instagram: @librawellnessnv
- Instagram: @glaceedibles
Glacé Chocolate Bonbons
Glacé edibles are gold-dusted, exotically flavored chocolate delicacies. “Most edibles have a strong cannabis odor and taste, and while some people like that, a lot of people don’t. Our goal from the beginning was to make edibles that tasted just as good as their non-infused counterparts,” says Autumn McCray, co-founder and CEO of Libra Wellness, makers of Glacé.
Their chocolate bonbons are especially delicious with a fragile, dark chocolate shell surrounding a rich, slightly liquid chocolate center. I found that they took about 40 minutes to take effect, and the high—while not overwhelming—was definitely present. And it’s a rather fun one, with a bit of a sense of the absurd; I found movies funnier, and even my own jokes seemed to land better than usual. Glacé also makes the bonbons in raspberry and passion fruit varieties alongside their decadent chocolate bars. McCray, Libra and Glacé “plan on launching new flavors on a regular basis, including some seasonal flavors,” so keep your eyes peeled for even more decadent options!
- Reef Dispensaries: 1366 W Cheyenne Ave #110 & 111, North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- The+Source: 2550 S Rainbow Blvd #8, Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Shango Las Vegas: 4380 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89121
And other retailers…