- Test Results: 17.8% THC | .3% CBD
- Tested By: Green Grower Labs
- Instagram: @growinglikeaweed
- Website: glw509.com
Pink Taco by GLW
Every so often I find a strain that gets me high every time. Yes, I know you’re thinking, “Well, yeah…it’s weed, it’s supposed to do that!” But when you smoke certain strains too often, your tolerance goes up and it can take more and more green to reach that place of bakedness I love to live in. With Growing Like a Weed’s Pink Taco, I’m never let down. Just like Point Break never lets me down when I can’t find a movie to watch!
With an easy-to-manage, relaxing (yet non-sedative) buzz, Pink Taco tastes and smells lightly of pine and citrus. I love smoking this strain in RAW papers or via a good ol’ snapper in my Delta 9. I have to admit, this strain gives me the giggles and the munchies—just like it should. If you’re looking for an everyday strain to smoke at any time, Pink Taco is for you!
- Locals Canna House: 9616 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- The Green Shelf: 400 S Main St, Ellensburg, WA 98926