- Test Results: 20.96% THC
- Tested By: C4 Laboratories | c4lab.com
- Facebook: @enjoysundaygoods
- Instagram: @sundaygoods
- Website: sundaygoods.com
Headspace by Sunday Goods
After the first whiff of Headspace by Sunday Goods, all I could say was “whoa.” With a citrus-first aroma followed by a chemical smell and trailed with a sweet and pungent funk, this Mother of Berries and Chemdog ‘91 cross reminded me of my favorite heady sativas combined with a grounding indica.
The first puff tasted of menthol, with a medicinal spiciness that my mouth wanted to chew. The high gently lifted my center forehead and got my hips moving with a focused increase that never felt racy or anxious. Further hits turned my world a bit watercolor, with an energy that never felt soaring — like a toned-down tab of a certain psychedelic.
- Emerald Dispensary – Gilbert: 175 S Hamilton Pl Bldg 4 Suite 110, Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Herb’N Dispensary: 2601 W Dunlap Ave Suite 18, Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Nirvana Center – Phoenix: 2 N 35th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85009