- Test Results: 19.14% THC
- Indica/Sativa: Sativa-Dominant Hybrid
- Tested By: Analytical 360
- Facebook: @BlueRootsI502
- Instagram: @bluerootscannabis
- Website: bluerootscannabis.com
Lamb’s Breath by Blue Roots Cannabis Co
What’s in a name? Does it state what—or who—you are? This sativa powerhouse is a strain so good it’s known by two names: Lamb’s Breath or Lamb’s Bread. Smoking this heady, piney offering from Blue Roots Cannabis Co. was the perfect way to spend a lazy weeknight; when I tore into the jar, I was slapped in the face with that woody smell I love so much. Upon smoking, it was like inhaling a big, earthy pine tree into my lungs and the effects went straight to my brain!
This Lamb’s Breath got me stoned—really stoned. One of the biggest pine flavors I’ve ever tasted, hands down. The euphoric, heady high lasted about an hour or so, the first 15 minutes of which were very pleasantly intense. Blue Roots Cannabis Co., whatever you guys are doing over there in Airway Heights—keep doing it!
- Apex Cannabis: 955 W Broadway Ave, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- LUCID North Spokane: 11414 N Newport Hwy, Spokane, WA 99218
- Locals Canna House: 9616 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206