- Test Results: 10mg THC per serving | 6 servings per bag
- Tested By: Confidence Analytics | conflabs.com
- Instagram: @craft.elixirs
- Twitter: @CraftElixirs
- Website: craftelixirs.com
Lori’s Potato Chips by Craft Elixirs
Lori’s Potato Chips hit in the same way that I devoured them: in short, quick bursts. As chip after chip entered my digestive system, the psychotropic effects of the THC-infused edibles came in pleasant pops. These Craft Elixirs originals are available in myriad flavors, each with little-to-no weed taste, including dessert-worthy Sweet Potato, aromatic Roasted Garlic and classic Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper varieties.
Lori’s thin-cut, happily greasy snacks are great for the movies, a train ride or relaxing in front of your television for anywhere from five to 17 hours. When the effects of the THC found me, I noticed a heady buzzing sensation rich in effervescent quality that pushed me to explore my creative curiosities … as well as eat more of Lori’s chips.
- Origins Cannabis: 4800 40th Ave SW., Seattle, WA 98116
- Recreational Cannabis: 3831 Stone Way N., Seattle, WA 98103
- Ganja Goddess: 3207 1st Ave S., Seattle, WA 98134