- Test Results: 5mg THC per mint | 20 mints per bottle
- Tested by: Gobi Labs | gobianalytical.net
- Instagram: @medamintsco
- Twitter: @medamints
- Website: medamints.com
CBD & THC Infused Medamints
Since 2010 Medamints have been one of the most accessible and discreet ways to microdose with THC. Whether you’re looking for a boost of energy or relaxation, Medamints work symbiotically with other natural ingredients to bring you consistent, reliable effects.
These mints are ideal for first-time and veteran cannabis users alike, delivering a consistent 5mg of THC per edible. They’re sugar-free, calorie-free, dairy-free and sweetened with Xylitol, a low-glycemic option, ensuring almost all adult consumers can safely partake. I tried the energizing sativa blend with green tea, the relaxing indica blend with chamomile and the soothing vanilla mint blend with a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD—each tasted true to their respective namesakes.
- High Level Health: 970 Lincoln St, Denver, CO 80203
- Boulder Wellness Center: 5420 Arapahoe Ave Unit F, Boulder, CO 80303
- Rocky Road Remedies South: 586 S Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80910