- Test Results: 10mg per serving, 100mg per bar
- Tested by: Bona Fides Laboratory | bonafideslab.com
- Instagram: @northernstnd
- Twitter: @northernstnd
- Website: northernstandard.com
Chocolate Bars by Northern Standard
Northern Standard draws inspiration from the dense forests and mountains which characterize the breathtaking state of Colorado. The company holds the same pioneering spirit as the artisanal miners who founded their historic hometown of Alma in 1873.
Northern Standard chocolate bars, infused with meticulously extracted distillate, deliver the same reliable experience batch after batch. After a week of sampling each exquisite flavor, I’ve narrowed them down to my favorites: their Cappuccino milk chocolate bar, with actual freeze-dried coffee bits and cinnamon sugar, which will mentally whisk you away to a cobblestone street in Italy; the Campfire S’mores milk chocolate bar, loaded with graham crackers and toasted marshmallows, which will transport you to sitting around a warm fire with friends; and finally, the dark chocolate Raspberry Crunch bar with chocolate crisps and freeze-dried raspberries, the perfect reminder of a romantic conversation held over a bottle of fine red wine. The only downside is resisting the temptation to eat the entire bar.
- Ballpark Holistic Dispensary: 2119 Larimer St., Denver, CO 80205
- Silver Stem Fine Cannabis: 1 W 1st St #1D, Nederland, CO 80466
- Starbuds – Aurora: 1408 Del Mar Parkway Unit D., Aurora, CO 80010