- Test Results: 10mg CBD and 10mg THC per serving | 4 servings per pack
- Instagram: @oddduck502
- Instagram: @altusi502
- Website: oddduck502.com
- Website: wow-industries.com
1:1 Chocolates by Odd Duck and Altus Extracts
Odd Duck Chocolates, powered by Altus Extracts, were exactly what I needed after a long day of old snowboard injuries plaguing me. About 35 minutes after eating three 1:1 CBD:THC chocolates, I started to feel the aches and pains of the day melt away. With a mellow body buzz and slightly euphoric high, I felt a hearty appetite slowly creep in.
The packaging is easy to open and store, with individual squares placed in clear, easy-to-cut plastic. I received a sampler pack with dark chocolate, mint, orange and coffee varieties. The mint square reminded me of those AndesÒ chocolates you get after crushing salad and breadsticks at Olive GardenÒ. Make sure to look for these delicious squares of happiness the next time you hit up your local dispensary, and long live the CBD:THC edible!
- Apex Cannabis: 21502 E Gilbert Rd., Otis Orchards, WA 99027
- Sativa Sisters: 712 5th St., Clarkston, WA 99403
- Satori: 1330 SE Bishop Blvd, Pullman, WA 99163