- Test results: Varies by beverage | 10-250mg THC | THC:CBD ratio beverages available
- Tested by: Confidence Analytics | conflabs.com
- Instagram: @olala.usa
Infused Beverage by Olala
When you pop open a bottle of Olala, you’re faced with a flavor choice. If you’re like me, you think their Honey CBD Terpene Tonic tastes like carbonated water with a kiss of lilac and honey. But according to my girlfriend, it tastes like weed plus soda water. “It would be really good with cranberry juice!” she adds.
Olala’s bevy of beverages includes Fruit Punch, Classic Cola, Willie K’s Honeydew, Pineapple Strawberry Sparkling Water, Lemon Lime Citrus and many more. The drinks provide a floaty high with no icky paranoia. In fact, they’re perfect for a weeknight after a long day at the office. The effects of a 10mg THC drink kick in after about 45 minutes, and the high is mellow but pleasant — some drinks have up to 250mg THC, and others contain a CBD:THC ratio, like the aforementioned Honey CBD Tonic. Be warned: you might need a midnight snack to wash down these lovely drinks after all’s said and done.
- Buddy’s: 420 Sunset Blvd N., Renton, WA 98057
- Green Lady Marijuana: 3044 Pacific Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
- Hashtag Cannabis: 3540 Stone Way N., Seattle, WA 98103