- Test Results: 70.35% THC | 0.11% CBD
- Tested By: SC Labs | sclabs.com
- Instagram: @feelingfrostyhash | @tarhillcannabis
- Website: feelingfrosty.com
Pink Lemonade by Feeling Frosty x Tar Hill Cannabis
Welcome, summertime! Feeling Frosty’s Pink Lemonade rosin embodies its namesake refreshment. Delivered on ice, I made sure to follow the product’s guidelines by freezing the rosin. The inhale of one ice-cold dab delivered a stimulating cerebral sensation unique to solventless extracts. Upon exhale, balanced flavors of tart lemon and sweet grenadine quenched my palette. Pink Lemonade, a sativa-dominant crossbreed of Purple Kush and Lemon Skunk, eased my body into relaxation, as well as an elevated mind and balanced energy.
Feeling Frosty always work their material in cold temperatures. The family-owned company operates out of Sonoma County, where their team was the first extraction manufacturer to fresh-freeze full buds to preserve terpene and cannabinoid purity. The team won second place at the Emerald Cup 2018 with Pink Lemonade in the solventless concentrate category! Those flowers, by the way, are grown by Tar Hill Cannabis, a Mendocino-based heritage genetics company.
- Harborside – Oakland: 1840 Embarcadero, Oakland, CA 94606
- Moe Greens: 1276 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94102
- Barbary Coast Dispensary: 952 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94103