- Predator Pink: 69.46% THC
- White Tahoe Cookies: 69.23% THC
- Tested By: G3 Labs | g3labsllc.com
- Instagram: @goshangocannabis
- Website: goshango.com
Predator Pink & White Tahoe Cookies Concentrate by Shango
Shango’s shatters cover a spectrum of flavors. Created using the butane method, they’re a little less brittle and more resin-y than some other shatters, but the texture makes them easier to handle, whether dabbing or adding a pinch to perk up your flower.
Pink Predator has a somewhat fruity smell, with hints of orange and grapefruit. An indica-dominant strain, it offers amused relaxation and carries a munchie-inducing effect. If you want to hang out with your buddies while watching a movie and eating pizza, this is a solid choice.
White Tahoe Cookies has an earthy, spicy flavor and an almost mellow effect, perhaps a little too much so — dip (or dab) into it too hard and you may find yourself shuffling off for a nap. But it’s a great recovery strain after exerting yourself, whether after a long day at the office or out on the hiking trails.
- Shango: 4380 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Apothecarium: 7885 W Sahara Ave #112., Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Acres Cannabis: 2320 Western Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102