- Test Results: 88.5% THC
- Tested By: Delta Verde Laboratory
- Facebook: @MMJApothecary
- Instagram: @mmj_apothecary_az
Purple Monkey Balls by MMJ Apothecary
Purple Monkey Balls Live Resin tastes like pine needles; extremely aromatic, with undertones of grapes and berries. The smoke was smooth, with no coughing after a dab. Tastes of pine on the inhale and earth on the exhale are present.
Not much is sure about the origin of this strain. It is believed to be a cross between Northern Californian strain Grand Daddy Purple and an indica from Afghanistan, Deep Chunk. The amber crystals of this live resin showcase its terpenes, which glow like brown topaz. The high came on strong, peaking within minutes. A little went a long way.
I was surprisingly alert and able to function normally at a dinner party, and had no pain from driving six hours that day—only a full body high lasting nearly two hours!
- Glendale Greenhouse: 8160 W Union Hills Dr, Glendale, AZ 85308
- The Mint Dispensary: 5210 S Priest Dr, Guadalupe, AZ 85283
- Kind Meds: 2152 S Vineyard #120, Mesa, AZ 85210