- Test Results: 16.58% THC
- Tested By: CW Analytical | cwanalytical.com
- Facebook: @floracalfarms
- Instagram: @floracalfarms_
- Website: floracalfarms.com
Rosé Especial by FloraCal Farms
Fruity, sweet, yet bold — I popped open a joint of Rosé Especial to uplift my mood. Grown by FloraCal Farms by mixing Aficionado Seeds’ Long Valley Reserve F1 and ZkittleZ, this house favorite’s buds are beautiful and dense; deep green leaves are splashed with chartreuse and covered in sticky, icy trichomes. Rosé burns smoothly, yielding flavors of nectarous grape, lavender and citrus, driven by notes of fuel. This indica hybrid relaxes soul, body and mind without inducing couch-lock.
FloraCal practices biodynamic farming, utilizing compost teas, organic bacteria and mycorrhizae to grow cannabis. They crack seeds on a new moon, when the world is watery and full of potential for growth, and transplant them after a full moon, when the cosmic energy returns into the earth.
- Empire Health & Wellness: 4725 Yosemite Blvd., Modesto, CA 95357
- SFFOGG: 211 12thSt., San Francisco, CA 94103
- Leave It To Nature: 5340 Shasta Dam Blvd., Shasta Lake, CA 96019