- Test Results: 150mg THC | 1.8mg CBD
- Tested by: CW Analytical
- Instagram: @korovaediblesca
- Twitter: @KorovaEdibles
- Website: korovaedibles.com
Saturday Morning Cookie by Korova
I received Korova’s Saturday Morning cookie and intended to take it on a Friday before attending a concert for maximum experience. Unfortunately, I woke up that morning feeling sick and wiped out. Though excited to go to the concert, I knew I couldn’t get out of bed, let alone the house.
I cancelled on my friend and ride to the concert and felt bad, but knew I couldn’t make it and enjoy myself. I took the cookie with hopes of feeling better. Within 15 minutes, I started experiencing the effects. Feeling anxiety-riddled because of the missed concert, ingestion immediately started to induce relaxation. I also hadn’t eaten since the day before, and the munchies ensued. In came the uplift from the cookie’s energizing hybrid blend and boom, I started to heal. I wasn’t stuck to my bed, remained calm while eating and salvaged my day by listening to music. I was expecting to be slumped but was pleasantly surprised when I started to feel livelier and better all-around.
- Abatin Wellness Center: 2100 29th St, Sacramento, CA 95817
- Grass Roots: 1077 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94109
- Airfield Supply Company: 1190 Coleman Ave., San Jose, CA 95110