- Test Results: 18.99% Total THC | 19.02% THCA | 2.31% Delta-9 THC
- Tested By: BelCosta Labs | belcostalabs.com
- Facebook: @autumnbrands
- Instagram: @autumnbrands
- Twitter: @AutumnBrands
- Website: autumnbrands.com
Shark Shock by Autumn Brands
Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover — such is the case for Autumn Brands’s Shark Shock, a descendant of two infamous strains, White Widow and Skunk No. 1. The trichomes on this pungent, earthy and citrusy indica-dominant strain are so deeply entrenched in the plant that it resembles a bowl of cereal that’s had sugar doused over it and sat out for a few minutes. The nugs are dense, but more like pillows than like rocks. It tastes pleasant as I smoke it, with a very apparent fruity quality. When smoked from my bubbler, a harsher strain would have caused me to cough, but the Shark Shock was smooth from start to finish.
The “shock” aspect of this strain comes in the form of a nearly immediate cerebral high, with a dash of euphoria — it’s a great social breed. As it set in, I felt a bit more carefree than I was before. Despite being a powerful hybrid, it won’t tie you to your couch.
- MMD Inc.: 1515 N Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028
- All SoCal Connection Locations
- 420 Central: 420 W Central Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92707