We’ve curated six of the weirdest, WTF-inducing stories sure to send you into a google tailspin. These strange tales are perfect for bringing up at your next party or business meeting. Ok, maybe not at a meeting…unless you’re ready to open your coworkers’ third eyes. Are you ready to handle that responsibility? You are? Oh, ok. Sorry.
Get your tin foil hats ready, and let’s dive in!
1. The recent false missile alerts, the Michigan meteor and the missing $21 trillion from the Department of Defense are related.
Brought to my attention by our conspiracy enthusiast Web Director, a Reddit user lays out a lot of…suspicious activity…that’s been going on recently. Follow the money!
2. There is a global Mars Defense Force that sent soldiers to Mars, where reptilian and insectoid creatures live under the planet’s surface.
Ex-U.S. Secret Space Program Marine Randy Cramer claims he was sent to Mars for twenty years as a solider. He breathed the air on Mars without difficulty and communicated telepathically with the native species. Sounds like my typical Friday night!
3. A Search and Rescue Officer describes the strange things they’ve experienced out in the woods.
The original poster has stated this is purely a work of fiction, but it still scares the shit out of me. You’ll never want to go camping (or to a national park) again after reading this chilling multi-part series.
4. Humans with Rh-negative blood are actually ancient aliens.
Only about 15 percent of the population has Rh-negative blood, yet most royal families and alien abductees have this blood type. COINCIDENCE?
5. A strange medieval text dating back to the 15th century, the Voynich Manuscript, was probably authored by aliens. Or Leonardo da Vinci. Or…both?!
This baby contains language scholars and cryptologists can’t identify, diagrams of bizarre creatures, constellations and plants that don’t exist…who the hell took the time to create this thing? And what does it mean?
6. There’s a subsection of YouTube with disturbing content packaged in “kid-friendly” videos.
These users could simply think it’s funny to make kids unknowingly watch strange, inappropriate videos…or there could be more sinister intentions behind this horrifying trend.
Freaked the f*ck out? Me, too! Leave your favorite WTF stories in the comments so we can keep this weird train runnin’!