Tropaya Pie by X-Tracted
X-Tracted’s Tropaya Pie is the perfect summer evening concentrate. With lineage in Tropicanna Cookies, Papaya and Purple Pie, this indica-heavy oil is relaxing. The tropical and gassy notes come through strong with this stuff, both with a lingering smell and taste of a tropical oasis. One thing I appreciate about X-tracted’s packaging is their attention to listing their collaborations. The flower used to make this oil was grown by Royal Tree Gardens, a producer of premium cannabis in Tacoma, and a frequent collaborator. After crushing through most of this gram, I find myself dreaming of white sand beaches and Florida coastlines.
- Clear Choice Cannabis – Tacoma: 8001 S Hosmer St., Tacoma, WA 98408
- Have a Heart – Belltown: 115 Blanchard St., Seattle, WA 98121
- Green Theory – Factoria: 12827 SE 40th Pl., Bellevue, WA 98006
- Paper and Leaf: 8040 NE Day Rd. W Bldg 3, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Sativa Sisters – Spokane Valley: 10525 E Trent Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Green2Go – Tri-Cities: 214307 E SR 397, Kennewick, WA 99337