- Test Results: 5mg THC per beverage
- Tested By: DB Labs | dblabslv.com
- Instagram: @tworootsbrewingcompany | @cannabiniers
- Website: tworootsbrewing.com | cannabiniers.com
Non-Alcoholic Cannabis Brew by Two Roots Brewing Co.
Nothing makes for a good time like the pairing of cannabis and beer. But what if the weed was the beer? Two Roots Brewing Co. answers that question with their non-alcoholic cannabis brew, which replaces ABV with THC. Two Roots comes in several varieties, from blonde to stout, none of which taste like cannabis. The Road Scholar New West IPA has a pleasant, full flavor with a citrusy finish that would stand up well in any row of microbrew taps, while the Enough Said Lager is lighter and a little more middle-of-the-road. Each beer contains about 2-2.5mg of THC — it’s designed for you to kick back and chill with a few brews, not go to another dimension. Everything in moderation! And it’s a laid-back buzz that comes on with the speed of booze, rather than the slow creep of an edible.
- Las Vegas ReLeaf: 2244 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Planet 13: 2548 W Desert Inn Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The Grove: 4647 Swenson St., Las Vegas, NV 89119