- Test Results: (varies) 1.5-5 mg THC and/or CBD per serving
- Tested by: Cascadia Labs and Green Leaf Lab | cascadia-labs.com | greenleaflab.org
- Instagram: @shop_serra
- Twitter: @serracannabis
- Website: shopserra.com
Woodblock Chocolate by Holly Hukill with Serra
These five “C” ingredients combine to create Serra’s sophisticated Woodblock Chocolate Bars, created by development director Holly Hukill. The cacao is ethically sourced from Ecuador, Tanzania, Trinidad and Peru. Now, just for a minute, imagine Peruvian alpacas happily transporting cacao north to Woodblock Chocolate, Oregon’s premier craft chocolatier company … beautiful image, right? After being roasted and refined, the chocolate is joined with pure cannabis distillate, resulting in batches of THC- and CBD-infused bars, each featuring 60 to 70 percent cocoa.
Determined to outdo herself, Hukill then matched the bars with three local chefs who put their individual spins on Woodblock’s chocolate. Of the astounding sweets, my favorite happened to be created by Naomi Pomeroy of Portland’s famed Beast restaurant — a passionfruit, cardamom and vanilla cannabis chocolate bar. I was speechless, and I’m a word girl!
- Serra – Belmont: 2519 SE Belmont St., Portland, OR 97214
- Serra – Downtown: 220 SW 1st Ave., Portland, OR 97204
- Electric Lettuce – NorthEast: 203 NE Weidler St., Portland, OR 97232